It may feel a little wintery right now, but mark a sunny and warm date on your calendar for the annual CARTES America 2014 which will take place May 13-15, 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The 2014 conference and exhibition - with its focus on secure solutions for payment, identification and mobile transactions – will feature:
- An expanded exhibit hall, with 30% more floor space featuring approximately 150 exhibitors.
- A new Emerging Payments and Financial Services Pavilion
- Conference presentations covering topics which include:
- Will the U.S. Keep its EMV Promise?
- Can we Still Believe in NFC?
- New Developments in the Mobile Payment Ecosystem
- Updates on Cybercrime and Data Security
- Technology and application demonstrations – including at a new dedicated exhibitor “presentation stage” on the exhibition floor - on technologies from NFC, mobile payment and smart cards, to financial services, digital security, identification and authentication.
- Daily morning keynote addresses from industry leaders
- Happy Hour Receptions on the show floor for enhanced networking opportunities
We’ll be sending you information on media registration soon, but in the meantime if you have any questions or would like to secure your media credentials now, please contact any member of our media relations team:
Roger Bridgeman, Bridgeman Communications
Kim Novino, Bridgeman Communications
Brianna Morris, CARTES America