Atlanta, GA, January 16, 2015 – CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS AMERICA announced today the creation of an Advisory Council to aid in the development of the event.
The key objectives for the Advisory Council are to assist the show management team with further strengthening and developing the conference content as well as building awareness in the industry to increase attendance.
The 2015 Advisory Council Members include:
- Daniel Chatelain, Founder & Managing Director, The BayPay Forum
- Michelle Evans, Senior Analyst, Euromonitor International
- Liz Garner, Vice President, Merchant Advisory Group
- Nathan Hilt, Director, PriceWaterhouseCoopers
- Catherine Johnston, President & CEO, ACT Canada
- Tony Laquet, Director, Head of Global Platforms, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Al Pascual, Director - Fraud & Security, Javelin Strategy & Research
- David Robertson, Publisher, The Nilson Report
- Dan Smith, Vice President and Treasury Service Operations Manager, Wells Fargo
- Gerald Smith, Senior Consultant, High Assurance Identity Verification Solutions, ID Technology Partners
The fourth edition of CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS AMERICA will take place May 5 – 7, 2015 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC. For additional information, please visit www.cartes-america.com
# # #
The CARTES Network encompasses the leading international and regional exhibitions and conferences devoted to smart technologies. From its beginnings in Paris in 1985, CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS has grown to become the world’s number one security and payment event, gathering 450 exhibitors and 20,000 visitors from 142 countries. CARTES exhibitions and conferences also take place in Asia and North America. CARTES events are organized by COMEXPOSIUM, one of the European leaders in the organization of trade fairs.
Exposition Development Company, Inc.
(Show Management for CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS AMERICA)
Phone: +33 (0)1 76 77 14 32
Email : email@example.com
Download the press release in PDF format here.